This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
If you ask me, I don’t think Destiel is actually going to become Canon.
AND THE AWARD FOR BEST USE OF A GIF IN THE HISTORY OF TUMBLR GOES TO ^^^
I CAN’T SCROLL PAST WITHOUT REBLOGGING
shoutout to the himym fandom for having the best gifs
and don’t ever forget the person who’s url is i-am-patrice
so yesterday i was in london and i tripped up at the tube station and was helped up by this guy so i told my friend
and just now my friend sent me a link to this craigslist ad
I AM IN DISBELIEF
Update: i have now procured a date
Karen Gillan at the “Guardians of the Galaxy” premiere in Hollywood
Jesus was a homeless Palestinian anarchist who held protests at oppressive churches, advocated for universal health care and redistribution of wealth, before being arrested for terrorism, tortured and executed for crimes against the state, now go ahead and explain to me why he’d vote conservative. I’ll wait.
i’m sorry that’s just the best sentence i’ve ever read
Canon Jesus is so much cooler than American Jesus.